The unwritten rule in most organisations is to resist change.
Successful Organisational Change first requires a change in the individual.
People don't resist change - they resist having change IMPOSED on them therefore Change requires careful and delicate management. This entails thoughtful planning and sensitive implementation, and above all, consultation with, and involvement of, the people affected by the changes.
To ensure that the Change is realistic, achievable and measurable IMC&T Ltd adopts:
Change Management principles:
- At all times involve and agree support from people within organisation.
- Understand where individuals and the organisation is at the moment.
- Understand where individuals and the organisation want to be, when, why, and what the measures will be for having got there.
- Plan development in appropriate achievable measurable stages.
- Communicate, involve, enable and facilitate involvement from people, as early and openly and as fully as is possible.